About Us

We are trusted Australia wide

Customised Medication

Customised Compounding provides the valuable service of customised medication to suit individual patient need. There are varied dosage forms available to solve medication challenges – one which most pharmacists would not normally encounter on a daily basis.

Quality Compounding

We continually check the quality and accuracy of production of medication, vitamins, and minerals to ensure a high quality solution for the patient. Our customised medications ensure patients get the exact therapy to meet their precise needs.

Valuable Service

Our mission is to serve patients with medication tailored specifically to their needs through use of high quality fine chemicals, equipment and devices. We know what might work for 90% of population isn’t going to work for the other 10%. We are here to provide patients with the medications suited to their needs.

What we do

We specialise in ophthalmic compounding, Bio-Identical Natural HRT, pain management, discontinued medications, dental compounding, dermatological compounding, nutritional compounding and veterinary compounding. We can provide medications in strengths not manufactured by drug companies; prepare medication in alternate easier to digest dosage form and to make medication more palatable. We can also combine multiple medications into one single convenient dosage form or deliver a child’s cough medicine via a flavoured lollipop. We can also prepare medication free from dyes, preservatives, lactose and other allergic fillers thus achieving a more positive therapeutic outcome.

Custom tailored medications

The following are some examples of customised medications:

  • Alternate dosage forms
  • Allergy free formulation (no preservatives, colour, sugars etc)
  • Combination therapy
  • Trans-dermal creams, ointments and lotions
  • Dental preparations
  • Dermatological preparations
  • Discontinued medications
  • Commercially unavailable formulations
  • Enteric coating
  • Flavour specialisation
  • Lip balms
  • Medicated lollipops
  • Medicated lozenges
  • Medicated ice blocks
  • Nasal sprays and solutions
  • Oral gels
  • Otic insufflations, otic solutions and suspensions
  • Oral suspensions
  • Paediatric formulations and lotions
  • Pessaries and suppositories
  • Sub-lingual troches
  • Throat sprays
  • Topical sprays
  • Topical Gels
  • Topical Powders
  • Urethral Insert creams
  • Vaginal creams

Order medication tailored specifically to your needs

We open 5 days a week Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
We also maintain an extensive mail order service available Australia wide.